offers a simple, up-front financing process. In just a few easy steps, you
could be on your way towards owning your next car.
1. Choose the car that fits your needs.
2. Complete an application. Once you've determined your desired monthly
payment and down payment, your application only takes a few
3. Select any available offer that suits you best.
Started: Our goal is to make the car buying process as painless
as possible. Here is a quick overview of the basic steps you can take
before you begin the financing process.
1. Perform a car search and select a vehicle
2. Call or visit your local Deacon Jones dealership
3. Gather the proper paper work to bring to the store
What to bring with
you: To complete your transaction, you may be required to
provide any or all of the following:
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance (required for all vehicle sales)
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- Address variance (when address on credit application is different than
address on credit report)
- Proof of phone
not listed, may also be required. Your financial consultant will be able to
tell you what documentation you will actually need.